My Greetings

lil thin'

Sunday, September 25, 2011

-----


Why am I so nervous tonight? Feel like something’s going onI wonder what it isMy heartbeatbecomes faster and faster and fasterSeems like my chest is going to explode…Makes me out of breath…What am I worried for? I have no answer.

I’m no good at expressing feelings. Especially my own feelings. But someone told me:
“It’s not that you’re not good at expressing your feelings but you choose not to share it with others.”
Am I really like that? Yeah, maybe. A little. Hmm, I guess a lot. Why? Because I don’t want to burden others with my problems as they also have their own problems. I’ll only share only when I couldn’t control it. But at the end, I do feel a little bit guilty and embarrassed as I’ve passed my ‘heavy rock’ to the person I shared my feeling with. I’m sorry for that, really, really sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

here!

lil bee~